Monday 8 October 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st October - 7th October)...Cyprus!


This week has been so wonderful and I really didn't want it to end! I've been on holiday in Cyprus with Mat and his family, for his Aunt's wedding, and it's been so lovely to just chill out! We rented a villa together, and spent the rest of the week NOT at the wedding sunning it up by the pool! I even went in (after about twenty minutes of psyching myself up, I'm...not good with water...) and we had a lot of fun! It was a definite shock to the system coming back to the cold October air on Saturday, and we stayed over in Kent until arriving back home to see our kittens on Sunday!


I Read...


I Received...


- 'Mirage' by Somaiya Daud: Netgalley (01/10/18)
- 'Songwoman' by Ilka Tampke: Netgalley (03/10/18)

I Posted...

Planned Reads for October

No comments:

Post a Comment