Monday 15 June 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (8th June - 14th June)...

I started off my week still at Mat's parents for the last day of our visit. We did a lot of catching up with TV, including watching Episode 9 of 'Game Of Thrones', Season 5, and the first couple of episodes of the new series of 'Vicious'. After a couple of fairly busy days it was nice to relax and catch up properly. We went home later that evening, and retired to bed shortly after. 

I went to work as normal on Tuesday, but on Wednesday I actually took some holiday. We went to the Theatre in the evening, to see 'The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time', which was fantastic! I've seen the show before and loved it, and I could see some changes from the original which made it even better. It was so good to see the show's development from my previous viewing, and it's well deserving of it's recent Tony Award wins. For the rest of the week I worked as usual, then spent Sunday on my own doing plenty of chores and playing 'Tamriel Unlimited' which is a fantastic game by the way!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: The Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment