After my rather exhausting week at work, I was glad to have another day off on Sunday. I did a few chores in the morning before heading off to Tash and Meg's in the afternoon in preparation for our pre-arranged dinner at theirs. My walk to their flat was eventful due to the terrible rain and upon finally arriving we didn't end up catching up with Season 6 of 'Once Upon A Time' as we thought we would, but instead chatted and ate cookies. Mat came later after he finished work and we stayed pretty late into the night. It's been a long time since the five of us did something like that together since moving out, so it was a lot of fun!
- 'Uprooted' by Naomi Novik: Bought in Waterstones (10/08/16)
- 'We Should All Be Feminists' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: Bought in Waterstones (10/08/16)
- 'A Girl Called Owl' by Amy Wilson: Approved by Netgalley (12/10/16)
- 'Heartless' by Marissa Meyer: ARC sent by Pan Macmillan (15/10/16)
- 'A Quiet Kind Of Thunder' by Sara Barnard: ARC sent by Pan Macmillan (15/10/16)