Monday 31 October 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (24th October - 30th October)...

This week has been fairly uneventful for me, so I'll keep it short and sweet! Monday was my only day off! I made the most of that time to myself by relaxing and recuperating as much as possible, because I knew I was going to be totally knackered after six days of work (I was right, I am). I managed to read a lot this week though, and Mat and I are drawing ever closer to the conclusion of Luke Cage. In our annual small celebration of the arrival of Halloween weekend, Mat and I sat down to watch our traditional Halloween film: The Nightmare Before Christmas. Don't worry, we'll be watching it at Christmas too!

Of course, today IS actually Halloween, so I hope everyone enjoys theirs. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


I Read...


I Received...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment