Monday 27 February 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th February - 26th February)...

Once again, I must express just how quickly the month has gone by! Only two more days of February left! Sadly, not an awful lot went on to talk about, which left me time to finish 'Orangeboy' (that book took me so long to get through) and do a few bits I've been meaning to, but not an awful lot else! Mat and I have been getting through some great TV programmes and films though. We even finished Season 1 of 'Stranger Things', which was so good!! If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend that you do ASAP! We started a few new series, most notably 'The Walking Dead', 'Lucifer' and I've been re-watching 'Hustle' and continuing on with 'Trollhunters' in my spare time. I've also been taking a good, long, hard look at my life in general and been trying to think of ways to make myself more productive and mindful of my mental health, which as of late has felt a little fragile.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Upside Of Unrequited' by Becky Albertalli: Approved by Netgalley (23/10/17)
- 'H.P Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction' by H.P. Lovecract: Bought on Amazon (23/10/17)
- 'The Wrath & The Dawn' by RenĂ©e Ahdieh: Bought on Amazon (23/02/17)
- 'Hello Me, It's You' by Hannah Todd: Approved by Netgalley (26/02/17)
- 'The Raven Boys' by Maggie Stiefvater: Bought on Amazon (26/02/17)
- 'How Not To Disappear' by Clare Furniss: Bought On Amazon (26/02/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment