The rest of the week was not very exciting for me. Mat and I had to work a lot, but something we've been getting into is watching our own health (physical fitness and mindfulness) and we downloaded some great apps to help us do that. Also, we have been watching Season 3 of The Walking Dead which is such a good TV show and I've been trying (and failing...sigh...) to catch up on my reading, which is falling further and further behind. I'm very much in a slump at the moment, so looking to get out of it ASAP.
- 'Flame In The Mist' by Renée Ahdieh: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'How To Stop Time' by Matt Haig: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'Flight Of A Starling' by Lisa Heathfield: Approved by Netgalley (07/04/17)
- 'Everyday Sexism' by Laura Bates: Bought on Amazon (07/04/17)
- 'Dear Ijeawele, Or A Feminist Manifesto In Fifteen Suggestions' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: Bought on Amazon (07/04/17)