Monday 1 May 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (24th April - 30th April)...

I'm not even joking when I say that pretty much nothing happened this week! I spent my days off catching up with some reading and blog stuff, as well as getting chores done, and I've got myself addicted to a Reality TV Show of all things: RuPaul's Drag Race. It's not my usual watch but I really enjoy it and am already on Season 4! Saturday night and Sunday I did get to see some friends (briefly) which was nice, especially on Sunday as we caught up on Once Upon A Time season 6! Mat and I have been re-watching Game Of Thrones too so it's been a very heavy week TV wise!

I Read...


I Received...

--

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want To Read A Book

I Posted...

April Wrap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment