Monday 26 February 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (19th February - 25th February)...

Well, this week has been massive for me! I am officially changing my job! This is big and exciting (and scary) for me as I don't tend to cope overly well with change, I'll be honest. But, I've been challenging myself to try new things and am desperate for a different environment. I will miss my old workplace a lot, but it's time to move on and this new job is a lot better for me in terms of pay, location and hours. Exciting!

Aside from that, not an awful lot else has happened. My friend from my home town was still here on Monday and she stayed for a while, which was lovely! The rest of my week has been taken up by work, watching some more of The Walking Dead and wedding planning (cakes and floristry to be specific)!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Things Bright & Beautiful' by Anbara Salam: Approved by Netgalley (23/02/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment