Monday 23 July 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (16th July - 22nd July)...

Wow, this week has felt so busy! It's mostly because Mat and I have been working our socks off to help our kittens settle into the flat and they are getting along (with each other and us) like a house on fire! (Side note: why is that a phrase?). We feel like proud parents right now! My parents met them for the first time on Friday and adored them. It's a bit of a relief to finally have the surprise out in the open to be honest!

On Saturday Mat and I went to a barbecue for a friend's birthday and had a wonderful time. I feel like I really haven't had much time to myself recently and I think it will be like that for a few weeks but I'm happy and excited all the same!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'If Cats Disappeared From The World' by Genki Kawamura: Netgalley (21/07/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment