Wednesday 1 July 2015

(Late) Bookish Bingo & Story Sprites Sign-Up Post!

So it turns out I haven't been keeping as up to date as I have wanted to. The new Bookish Bingo card actually started a month ago on a different blog, now hosted by Bekka at Pretty Deadly Blog. The old card became null and void with the changeover as far as I can see, so I'll post on here all the books that I read in June on the new card, in appropriate categories!
Firstly can we all just applaud how beautiful the new Bingo Card design is? Secondly, here are the corresponding books so far:

Title Is More Than Three Words: The Storied Life Of A.J. Fikry; Gabrielle Zevin.
Multi POV: How To Fly With Broken Wings; Jane Elson.
Travel: A Natural History Of Dragons; Marie Brennan.
2015 Debut: Skin; Ilka Tampke.
Short Story: The Sleeper & The Spindle; Neil Gaiman.
Finish A Series: Mockingjay; Suzanne Collins.

I am so lucky that the books I have read so far in the June - August period fit so nicely! You'll get an update on this card at the end of my wrap-up posts as usual from now on!

Now for the new challenge that Great Imaginations are hosting that I am so excited about: Story Sprites! It's a similar concept to Bookish Bingo I suppose, but with a few twists that are better explained by the lovely hosts on this post than I ever could.

Here is the path:

Isn't it pretty? This challenge runs from the beginning of July until the end of September, so I'll be keeping an eye on my reads every Wrap-Up post until then. Also, I'm not sure which coloured path to follow right now. I might have a crack at all of them? This is sure to be a difficult but satisfying challenge and I can't wait to get started and see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment