Monday 7 September 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (31st August - 6th September)...

Originally, Mat and I had planned to go to Notting Hill Carnival on Monday with our flat mate Tash and I would have had a ton of pictures to show you. Instead however, it rained. A lot. I was already recovering from a cough/cold/tonsillitis/life and didn't really want anything else to aggravate it more or make me ill again. Instead, the three of us stayed in and relaxed, playing Lego Marvel on the Xbox instead! I had work on Tuesday, but not on Wednesday (thanks to working the previous Sunday). Why? Because the three of us went to watch 'Wicked' instead!



Look how good our seats were! We actually got our seats for £5 thanks to an amazing scheme called Westend4£10, which we use regularly. I highly recommend for those younger than 23 who live in the UK and enjoy the Theatre! The day out was actually a lot of fun. We went to a matinee performance, so had lunch out first at Victoria Station! It was the second time I had seen the show, and it was just as good as I remember it being the first time that I went for my birthday all those years ago. Phenomenal performances from the cast and gorgeous lighting/sound/stage design made for a hugely enjoyable performance.

The rest of the week was not so fun, as I was once again working until Saturday. On Sunday, I didn't do a whole lot except finish my book, do some blog stuff, watch Youtube videos and cook dinner.

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Didn't Click With
Six Degrees Of Separation: Reasons To Stay Alive, Matt Haig

I Posted:

August Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For September
Bookish Bingo (September - November 2015) Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment