Monday 25 January 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th January - 24th January)...

I am ever so slightly shocked at just how fast January is disappearing before my eyes! Time seems to be going pretty quickly as of late, but I'm extremely proud of my reading progress this month too. It's certainly a lot better than December's! This week as a whole has been pretty tame for me as it was mostly filled with work. Mat and I finished Season 1 of 'Agents Of Shield' (which we loved) and are saving Season 2 (to my utter dismay) in order to get through some other series we'd been hoping to watch. Our current choice is 'Arrow' which many of my friends have recommended to me. It's pretty good so far, and we've just finished Episode 5 so plenty more to go.

In terms of actually doing anything, I only really did something special on Monday. During the afternoon, I set off on the train to go and meet up with a couple of my Uni friends (something I was supposed to do the week before but couldn't due to a terrible cold that knocked me for six). I had a lot of fun: we wandered the shops, ate out at TGI Fridays, spent some time in their new flat and most importantly I got to meet their six month old baby for the first time ever! He was absolutely adorable and I had a lot of fun catching up with some people that I haven't seen in quite a long time! All in all, an ace start to the week.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Siege & Storm' by Leigh Bardugo: Bought in Paperback (18/1)

Memes:

No comments:

Post a Comment