- 'The Lovely Bones'; Alice Sebold. I've already got through quite a bit of this book and I really am enjoying it a lot so far. I watched the movie a while back and really loved it so I've been wanting to actually read the book for a while.
- 'Dot'; Araminta Hall. I didn't get round to reading this book last month but it has been on my TBR for a very long time and I really want to get round to it. I got it from Edelweiss and it really does look so good! What with the snow on the front, it's definitely a good choice for winter time too!
- 'The Fox & The Star'; Coralie Bickford-Smith. I saw this book a while back and I really wanted it because it was so pretty. As soon as Christmas was over, I bought it for myself as a little present and I'm so excited to get to read it in the first month of this year. I have ever faith that I will love it!
- 'A Study In Scarlet'; Arthur Conan-Doyle. I've put the cover of the book I'll be reading from, but I don't plan on reading the complete collection just yet! Instead I'll be reading the first in the Sherlock Holmes series, 'A Study In Scarlet'. I watched the Sherlock Christmas special, 'The Abominable Bride' and it really put me in a Sherlock mood!
- 'Winter'; Marissa Meyer. Duh! I really don't have to explain myself for this one, I've already waited two months more than I wanted to wait. I'm excited to see how the series finishes after three strong books! Fingers crossed for happy endings all round!
- 'This Raging Light'; Estelle Laure. I received a copy of this book from Netgalley and really want to read it. I said I would be reading more new releases this year and this will be one of them. The book caught my attention in November when Illumicrate sent me a cute postcard, so I'm glad I get to read it.
- 'The Dark Days Club'; Alison Goodman. This is another new release that I will be reading this month, which I received an ARC for in the Maximum Pop! box that I won last month. I'm super excited because it looks really good and I haven't read a book involving demons for a while.