Monday 28 March 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (21st March - 27th March)...

Despite the fact that this week was Easter week (a time of great worship for chocolate lovers such as I) my week has actually been pretty boring for the most part. Other than work I haven't done a whole lot! It left a lot of time for reading I suppose, and I did manage to get a lot more TV watching done! Mat and I have been watching Gotham Season 2 (we're pretty hyped about the latest episode) and Daredevil Season 2 (which we are super loving right now...the Punisher is awesome!) and I even squeezed a little bit of Once Upon A Time in for fun! I've just finished Season 5 Episode 6, and I'm excited to see where the next episodes take me.

What made the week even less entertaining for me was the pretty rubbish end. I was sent home from work on Saturday because I was so ill, and I'm still in the recovery process as I write this post (feeling better but not cured) so it meant my Easter Sunday included no chocolate because I couldn't stomach it. Can you believe that of all the days my immune system could have been lazy, it chose that day? I'm outraged! Mat had the day off too because where he works is closed on Easter Sunday, so he spent the day looking after me with soup, blankets, cuddles and films (namely Kiki's Delivery Service and Shrek: The Musical).

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Ship Of Magic' by Robin Hobb: Bought from Amazon (24/03)
- 'A Darker Shade Of Magic' by V.E. Scwab: Bought from Amazon (24/03)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love But Haven't Talked About In A While

No comments:

Post a Comment