Monday 14 March 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (7th March - 13th March)...

Compared to the last few weeks, this one has actually been pretty quiet. I've spent all week and I'll be honest, it's actually been pretty stressful. Not the best week in the world at all. I did a fairly decent job with the reading and Blog side of things, and I started planning something special writing-wise so I'm quite excited about that! My busiest day was probably Monday, when I managed to sort out a ton of my books. I had been running out of space, but thanks to a good sort out I now have room for a few more books! How exciting!

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Ivory & Bone' by Julie Eshbaugh: Approved by Edelweiss (09/03)
- 'Passenger' by Alexandra Bracken: Approved by Netgalley (13/03)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Characters Everyone Loves But I Don't

No comments:

Post a Comment