Monday 18 April 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (11th April - 17th April)...

This week has been a quiet one for me, which I'm actually pretty thankful about as I've been pretty tired as of late. Work-wise, a few exciting things have happened to me! I've been accepted onto a course to learn how to become a member of Management, and I also have an interview (today in fact) for such a position. It should be interesting and I am excited about the potential changes in my life, though my Anxiety has been kicking in pretty dramatically. Still, I've had a great week reading and I can't wait to share all of my blog happenings with you!

I Read:


Note: I read 'The Sign Of The Four' from 'The Complete Sherlock Holmes.

I Received:


- 'The King Slayer' by Virginia Boecker: Approved by Netgalley (11/04)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Mythical/Supernatural Creature Lovers Should Read

No comments:

Post a Comment