Monday 17 July 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (10th July - 16th July)...

It's been a long, boring week for me for the most part. But the most frustrating thing about it has been the big wait for the new season of Game Of Thrones. Mat and I rewatched every prior season leading up to it so that we could remember everything that had happened beforehand. It was especially satisfying watching Seasons 5 & 6 because we'd only watched them once, when they came out! I've also really started watching Grimm now, I'm a few episodes in and enjoying it immensely. Definitely filling the Once Upon A Time shaped hole in my heart, at least temporarily. I've also been watching the anime Elfen Lied which I've liked a lot. I watched it once before when I was very young, and thought it was great!

On Monday, Mat and I dropped my engagement ring in to have it resized and polished, which they did very quickly and it fits a lot better now! I'm still marvelling at it's beauty, I love it so much! We also went to Stratford and got a few well needed bits and bobs, as well as spending a much needed day out together! Work filled up the rest of my week except on Sunday, when Tash and George came over to watch some TV with us and generally hang out. A well needed afternoon after a boring management meeting in the morning.

I Read...



I Received...

No comments:

Post a Comment