Monday 11 December 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (4th December - 10th December)...

What a strange week! I feel like so much has happened, but looking back on it, it hasn't really. Mat and I put up our Christmas decorations on Monday, watched Frozen, listened to some Christmas bangers and generally had a very festive day. I love decorating the tree, so it was a lot of fun! We've been trying to watch The Punisher TV series on Netflix to catch up with the MCU because we want to get back to The Walking Dead!

On Friday I did something very exciting too. I won't talk about it too much for now but it gave me the opportunity to explore Canary Wharf a little, somewhere in London that I've never actually been until now. It is beautiful. The shopping centres are so cute too, I even popped into a Waterstones to buy my self a little treat. I ended up buying four little treats...I have no regrets.

I Read...


I Received...


- We Care For You by Paul KitCatt: Approved by Netgalley (04/12/17)
- Moonshine by Jasmine Gower: Approved by Netgalley (04/12/17)
The Beginning Of The World In The Middle Of The Night by Jen Campbell: Approved by Netgalley (07/12/17)
- Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie: Bought in Waterstones (08/12/17)
- Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel: Bought in Waterstones (08/12/17)
- Calm by Tim Parks: Bought in Waterstones (08/12/17)
- Madness by Roald Dahl: Bought in Waterstones (08/12/17)
- The Gifts Of Reading by Robert Macfarlane: Bought on Amazon (10/12/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment