Monday 25 June 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th June - 24th June)...

This week has been a little hectic for a number of reasons. I mentioned some issues with the flat last week, and it's still an ongoing problem that is causing me a lot of stress and sleepless nights. That being said, we've had a look at a few potential new flats in case we need to move and that side of things has been a teeny bit exciting.

My favourite day of the whole week was probably Monday, because we got to focus on our wedding instead! In the afternoon we went to meet with a lady that we are hoping to have make our cake and we are pleased to announce that the consultation went really well and the samples were delicious! It's less than a year to go before we get married now, and we're really knuckling down to get everything done. We also went to taste the food from our venue's caterers which was equally as delicious. Definitely a food-filled day!

I Read...


I Received...


- '21 Lessons For The 21st Century' by Yuval Noah Harari: Netgalley (18/06/18)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment