Monday 4 June 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (28th May - 3rd June)...

We have had a really lovely week this week because we actually spent a little part of it away in Edinburgh! The first half of it was in London though, and we particularly enjoyed spending Monday evening with friends. Since I changed jobs, I've felt a little freer to do things around work, which has been wonderful! Also, I met with a couple of friends again for what I will start calling our 'book club' in order to work on our exciting, upcoming project some more! It's all super exciting!

On Friday, Mat and I set off to Kings Cross station to start our journey towards Edinburgh. After amusing ourselves for a four hour train journey, we arrived mid-afternoon and were very happy to start exploring straight away! Honestly, we've had a lovely time and got up to a great many things while here. Friday involved meeting up with a few friends at a nearby pub, having a lovely walk along Princes street and planning our trip. Saturday was the reason that we went in the first place - a friend's wedding! It was a beautiful venue and ceremony and I have to say it got me a little bit emotional! I'm now very excited for my own wedding next year. On Sunday, Mat and I went to Edinburgh zoo! We were so excited for this trip for a number of reasons, and particularly to see the Panda! I'm so glad that we got to!

I Read...


I Received...

--

I Posted...

May Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For June
Bookish Bingo Sign-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment