Monday 11 June 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (4th June - 10th June)...

Mat and I are back from Edinburgh! Yay! We are so glad we got to go on this trip, mostly because we got to watch our friends get married but also because we got to see a city that we've never seen before! In fact, I've never set foot in Scotland before so this was very new for me. We crammed a lot into our trip: the zoo, the castle, Arthur's Seat, and so much more! I really loved this beautiful place and hope that I can return someday while the Fringe festival is going on!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Psychology Of Time Travel' by Kate Mascarenhas: Netgalley (04/06/18)
- 'The Liar's Gospel' by Naomi Alderman: Bought (06/06/18)
- 'Floored' by Sara Barnard et al.: Publisher sent ARC (07/06/18)
- 'Girls Write Now' by Girls Write Now: Netgalley (10/06/18)

Memes...

No comments:

Post a Comment