Friday 1 June 2018

Planned Reads For June.

I have so many great reads planned for this month and a newfound determination to get out of the rut and start reading some more!


'Warrior Witch' by Danielle L. Jensen is a book that I seem to be putting off! Every month I plan to read it and don't! This time however, I have actually started it. So now, I have no choice but to finish it!

I'm also really looking forward to reading 'Out Of The Blue' by Sophie Cameron, alongside a couple of my friends! It's a YA urban fantasy that has been on my list for a while, and I've heard really cool things about it! It's also been a really long time since I've read a book with angels in it.


Yes, a lot of these reads are pretty much going to mirror last month because I read so few of them in May! 'Wonder Woman: Warbringer' is another book I've been accidentally putting off for months and I want to read it so badly! I loved the film a lot and can't wait to read a re-imagining of Wonder Woman's story!

I really want to read this book, and that front cover is everything. It has magic, diversity, and a really intriguing plot-line about external beauty vs. internal ugliness. 'The Belles' by Dhonielle Clayton looks REALLY good and I can't wait to get to it!

'The Astonishing Colour Of After' by Emily X.R. Pan is high on my priority list because it involves a country I've never been to - Taiwan. The cover is so beautiful and I would love to know more about the culture!


I haven't read 'A Dance With Dragons: Dreams & Dust' yet? But it's been so long since I last read from George R.R. Martin's series, and seeing as I have to wait until next year for Season 8 of A Game Of Thrones, I guess this will help to fill in the gap.

I absolutely loved Erin Bowman's 'Vengeance Road' and so I can't wait to read the next book in the series! 'Retribution Rails' will be a sequel but also a totally different story. I'm looking forward to plenty of rootin' tootin' action!

Lastly, I was recently sent a physical ARC of 'Ash Princess' by Laura Sebastian, and I'm so happy about it! It's one of my most anticipated reads this year and it's also a Cinderella retelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment