Monday 18 June 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (11th June - 17th June)...

What a week this has been, and not in the best of ways! The flat next door to ours sprung a leak, and the damage to their living room and our kitchen/spare bedroom (as well as flats below us) is quite extensive. It's better now that the leak has been located and fixed but Mat and I have been running on next to no sleep thanks to the emergency plumbers coming out to look at the issue at all sorts of hours, and the constant need to be glued to the phone solving the issue.

It has meant I haven't had much time for reading or doing a whole lot else, which has been sad. I was supposed to go to my parents' house for Father's day but had to stay in for the plumbers and landlord which was a real pain. I am going to speak to a couple of wedding suppliers today though, so that should be fun!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Good Guys' by Rob Kemp: Netgalley (15/06/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment