Monday 17 December 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (10th December - 16th December)...

This week, despite having work, has been absolutely fantastic for me because it was the last week before I started my Christmas holidays! Woohoo! I've been seriously looking forward to having a decent amount of time off this year, and I'm finally going to have my wish come true. Mat and I picked up our Wedding rings on Friday, which also happened to be our anniversary! We only have about half a year to go before our wedding, and I'm super excited about it. On Saturday was Mat's birthday so we spent the day playing games and ordered some take out. All in all, a successful week leading up to Christmas!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Dollmaker' by Nina Allan: Netgalley (14/12/18)
- 'Monsters' by Sharon Dogar: Netgalley (14/12/18)
- 'Enchantée' by Gita Trelease: Publisher sent ARC (14/12/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment