Monday 4 February 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (28th January - 3rd February)...

Wedding preparations are going well! I met up with a couple of my lovely bridesmaids who are organising my hen do on Monday and I'm super excited for what it will be! It's a surprise though, so I'll have to wait and see...

I'm also pretty pleased with my reading this week, I managed to get through a couple of books to finish off January fairly successfully! I'm looking forward to doing an even better job in February and reading lots of fun reads. I've chosen a lot of Fantasy this month, so I have high hopes.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Viper' by Bex Hogan: NetGalley (01/02/19)
- 'Internment' by Samira Ahmed: NetGalley (01/02/19)
- 'In The Night Wood' by Dale Bailey: NetGalley (01/02/19)
- 'Foreign To You' by Jeremy Martin: NetGalley (03/02/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Recently Added To My TBR List

January Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For February

No comments:

Post a Comment