So what was I doing?
It has honestly been a stressful but exciting few months leading up to June 17th, but all totally worth it as our day was so beautiful and everything we had ever dreamed. I'm a little sad that it's all over, but grateful that everything worked out and I feel truly blessed to have so many friends and family members that wanted to share our big day with us. It was truly special!
We are now also on a wonderful trip away to Croatia, which is absolutely stunning!
It is lovely to get some time to ourselves after such a hectic period in our lives and I know that my mind and body really appreciate the downtime, as well as the chance for Mat and I to spend some time to ourselves.
- 'We Hunt The Flame' by Hafsah Faizal: NetGalley (11/06/19)
- 'All The Better Part Of Me' by Molly Ringle: NetGalley (12/06/19)
- '[Dis]Connected [Vol. 2]' cur. by Michelle Halket: NetGalley (12/06/19)
- 'The Sea Witch Rising' by Sarah Henning: NetGalley (23/06/19)
- 'Kingdom Cold' by Brittni Chenelle: NetGalley (23/06/19)
Planned Reads (& Hiatus) For June
Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2019
Post a Comment