Monday 29 January 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (22nd January - 28th January)...

This week started off really great and I had a wonderful Monday off. I went and got my hair redone and it's a slightly deeper red than it was before, which is really nice! Mat and I also went to the cinema in the evening and watched Coco, which like The Greatest Showman was FANTASTIC. I adored the realistic references to Mexican culture and the magic of it all!

The latter part of the week I was pretty ill, so that wasn't so fun. I ended up having a few days off to recuperate and rest, and watched a lot of Grimm which I had stopped watching for a while. I also finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with Mat and we are now making our way through The Legend Of Korra which is very different but getting better with each episode.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Burning Chambers' by Kate Mosse: Approved by Netgalley (22/01/18)
- 'To Kill A Kingdom' by Alexandra Christo: Approved by Netgalley (24/01/18)
- 'The Immortalists' by Chloe Benjamin: Approved by Netgalley (26/01/18)
- 'The Crown & The Arrow' by Renée Ahdieh: Bought on Amazon (26/01/18)
- 'The Mirror & The Maze' by Renée Ahdieh: Bought on Amazon (26/01/18)
- 'Ironside' by Holly Black: Bought on Amazon (26/01/18)
- 'Fantastic Creatures Anthology' by Various: Bought on Amazon (26/01/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment