Thursday 21 August 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Significant Other'.


This week's topic is actually a Freebie, meaning I can write about whatever I like! I had a look through some of the previous topics that I missed and this one instantly caught my eye. I talk about Mat so often in my posts, but I've never actually dedicated a post to him. Why not?

So my boyfriend's name is Mat, or Matthew as he was christened. He's always preferred shortening it and having only one 'T', and now two 'T's seems strange to me, even though it isn't really. He's actually a couple of years younger than me, and has only just finished his first year at Uni! If you asked anyone that knows us though, they would say he is definitely the more mature of the two of us. 



We first started going out way back in 2009, on December 14th! Mat's birthday is actually the next day so obviously I was the best birthday present he ever had. At least, that's what I keep telling myself! As a couple, we like to mostly spend time together just relaxing, generally playing on Game consoles or watching TV. Our favourite place to go out is the Cinema, as we're both pretty big fans of watching films! We also like to eat out from time to time.

Over the years we've had a lot of good memories, one of my favourite being our Weekend away in London for my birthday! We went to the Zoo, the Aquarium and to see Lion King and it was definitely a nice mini-break I won't forget. We went away to Corfu together last year which was a lot of fun (and incidentally, where the above picture was taken).

The last 4 and a half years has whirled by so quickly, and I'm certainly looking forward to many more happy years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment