Monday 31 August 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (24th August - 30th August)...

Unfortunately for me guys, this last week has not been great. I mentioned going to a party with my family last Sunday (23rd), and I actually stayed overnight at my Parent's house because I had the Dentist the next day. However, when I woke, I felt horrendous! My throat was so sore, my ear hurt, and I felt consistently dizzy and sick. Not to mention the constant shivering and being too hot. That's right folks: Katrina was ill again. I still had to go about my day though so while Mat went to meet up with friends and spend a further day with family, I went to the Dentist and the Doctor and didn't do a whole lot else. It was nice to be in the house with just my Mum and Dad though, and talking to them again made the day a whole lot more bearable. In the end, it turned out I had Tonsillitis and so I went back to London on Monday evening and took Tuesday off of work to recover.

The rest of the week was spent at work and trying to feel better. The antibiotics pretty much cleared up the Tonsillitis but I was left with the cough that my Tonsils had obviously been trying to stave off when they got infected. I still have that now, but I can pretty much say I'm fully recovered. I ended up working Sunday too (it's normally my day off) because I am having Wednesday off this week to go to the Theatre with my Flat Mates. Exciting! A boring week all in all, and I didn't achieve a whole lot Blog wise.

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Would Be On The Syllabus For Hardcore Heroines 101

No comments:

Post a Comment