Monday 18 September 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (11th September - 17th September)...

As weeks go, this has been pretty good! Mat's parents came up on Monday for the afternoon to have a catch-up cuppa and help us sort some of the stuff that we need to sell! We're hoping to raise some wedding funds so it was really lovely of them to help us try and get rid of it. I was especially excited about this week because I ended up having a four day period off of work, which was great! On Friday, which Mat and I had off together, we went to the cinema to see It, the new horror film based on Stephen King's horror. We really liked it, there was definitely a sense of humour within the scares and I think Bill Skarsgård did a fantastic job as Pennywise!

On Sunday, my good friend Rosie came down to see me! I spent a really lovely day with her at my flat (which she had never seen before!) playing Oxenfree (great video game) and Telltale's The Walking Dead both of which are very choice based and interesting. This has always been our favourite thing to do together so it was good to relive the past a little.

I Read...



I Received...



- 'The Little Red Wolf' by Amélie Fléchais: Approved by Netgalley (15/09/17)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read & Loved Pre-Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment