Monday 25 September 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th September - 24th September)...

I had such a fun week, I'm so hyped over how good it was! Rosie was still at mine on Monday and we went to Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium which was just as fun a place as I remember! There are so many gorgeous cats there and they were much more playful than the last time I went, so that was really cool.





On Wednesday, Mat and I went out and about for a day in London! We started off with lunch at Spaghetti House, followed by shopping around Forbidden Planet (yay), Orc's Nest (double yay) and Waterstones (all the yays in the world) which was so nice! Then we went to St. James' park, where I proceeded to be climbed by a hungry squirrel, and had a look at Buckingham Palace for the first time since moving to London! 



Finally, after a few days of working hard, I found myself back at work but on Sunday (my next day off) it was my Dad's birthday and my family came up to visit me for the day! Yay! We had a lovely cup of tea and a chat at my flat, followed by lunch out at a nearby pub. I enjoyed spending time with them, that's for sure, and Mat and I then spent the evening in watching iBoy which is a surprisingly good film if a little awkward at first.

I Read...


Note: I read 'The Return Of Sherlock Holmes' from this collection.

I Received...

--

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Autumn TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment