Monday 19 March 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (12th March - 18th March)...

This year is definitely going to be a year for weddings (not my own yet, but others certainly) and this week I got to go to one! It was a gorgeous evening, great food, and fantastic music! The bride was an old friend who I used to go to school with, so it was lovely to spend a couple of days in Kent and see people who I haven't seen in ages!

I had a lovely evening out on Sunday too with some of my new work friends and my wonderful fiance! I really am enjoying my new job and I honestly can say that I haven't fully felt that way in a while. It's so nice to be able to relax and have fun while working! It gives me more time to enjoy things outside of work too and I will be making a special effort to read and write more!

I Read...



I Received...


- 'The City Of Brass' by S.A. Chakraborty: Approved by Netgalley (18/03/18)
- 'The Queens Of Innis Lear' by Tessa Gratton: Approved by Netgalley (18/03/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment