Monday 5 March 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (26th February - 4th March)...

This was my official final week at my old workplace and the start of my training for the new! How exciting! Unfortunately, during the week, I did have a little issue thanks to the vast amounts of snow that came to the UK (including London)! I fell and twisted my ankle! It is feeling a lot better now but it did give me a number of issues throughout the week which was a little annoying. I did also have a very long week of working which has not been overly fun. But, I'm excited to start my new job!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Ash Princess' by Laura Sebastian: Approved by Netgalley (28/02/18)
- 'The Poet X' by Elizabeth Acevedo: Approved by Netgalley (28/02/18)
- 'Spectacle Vol. 1' by Megan Rose Gedris: Approved by Netgalley (01/03/18)
- 'I Was Born For This' by Alice Oseman: Approved by Netgalley (03/03/18)
- 'Final Draft' by Riley Redgate: Approved by Netgalley (03/03/18)

I Posted...

February Wrap-Up
Planned Reads for March
Bookish Bingo Sign-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment