Monday 26 March 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (19th March - 25th March)...

What a lovely week I've had. I'm definitely settling into my new job well, and though I've been pretty tired as I worked a six day week, it's been nice to not come home quite so stressed out all the time! On Monday, Mat and I went to see a friend of his and enjoy dinner at theirs, which was nice. They have a gorgeous little puppy! Speaking of dogs, my sister's boyfriend also now has a gorgeous new addition to his household and she is beautiful! Her name is Pixi and she's a 4 month old French Bulldog puppy! I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks, I'll try and get some pictures.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Reign Of The Fallen' by Sarah Glenn Marsh: Bought on Amazon (23/03/18)
- 'That Inevitable Victorian Thing' by E.K. Johnston: Bought on Amazon (23/03/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment