Monday 12 March 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (5th March - 11th March)...

I got sidetracked from my March TBR again! Obviously I promised I'd dive straight into my list, and while I have been reading 'Children Of Blood & Bone' (and loving it by the way) I also took a small break to read a graphic novel I'd requested last week! I have no regrets and I promise I'll try not to deviate from here on out. My reading has been a little slow though, I've been pretty busy with my new job's training and sorting out a few other aspects of my life. I have also been doing a lot of catching up with some TV shows I needed to get through, finishing Season 4 of The Walking Dead at last (slowly but surely I'm getting there)!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Unclean Spirits' by Chuck Wendig: Approved by Netgalley (05/03/18)
- 'Bone' by Yrsa Daley-Ward: Approved by Netgalley (08/03/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment