Monday 8 July 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (1st July - 7th July)...

Mat and I are back in the country and have an absolute ton of life to catch up on, so had very little time to read/relax. Firstly, we have been to see so much at the cinema, which was nice because we haven't gone in a while! We really loved the new 'Live Action' version of Aladdin, enjoyed (whilst ignoring continuity errors) X-Men: Dark Phoenix and absolutely adored the latest instalment from the MCU, Spiderman: Far From Home! All great films to come back to and hopefully there are many more cinema shenanigans to come!

I also met up with the lovely friend that I am in the process of co-creating a comic with and we are working towards getting back on track with that because this project is looking to be so much fun! It was nice to enjoy the sun in the process too. On Sunday, Mat and I had a catch-up with some of our friends at a barbecue and that rounded a lovely week off nicely!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'The Ten Thousand Doors Of January' by Alix E Harrow: NetGalley (01/07/19)
- 'David Mogo, Godhunter' by Suyi Davies Okungbowa: NetGalley (02/07/19)
- 'City Of Ghosts' by Victoria Schwab: Gift (03/07/19)

I Posted...

Planned Reads For July
Pride Weekend - Top LGBTQ+ Reads
Pride Weekend - Most Anticipated Queer Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment