Monday 15 July 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (8th July - 14th July)...

I'll be honest, this week has been a little on the uneventful side. I did get a few sneak peeks of some of the wedding photos that Mat and I can expect to see, and we are very excited to see more! They are stunning!



One great thing that did happen was that I finally received my FairyLoot June box! It has been a bit of a debacle trying to get hold of it seeing as it was delivered nearly a month prior but honestly the team at FairyLoot have been nothing short of amazing in quickly responding and trying to make it right. I received a very exciting book too!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Sorcery Of Thorns' by Margaret Rogerson: FairyLoot Box (08/07/19)
- 'Crossfire' by Malorie Blackman: NetGalley (13/07/19)

No comments:

Post a Comment