Monday 22 July 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (15th July - 21st July)...

This week has been so much fun, particularly Monday, as for the first time in ages I went to the Theatre! Yay! I went with Mat and a good friend of mine, and we saw A Midsummer Night's Dream starring Gwendoline Christie at the Bridge Theatre! It is for sure one of the best Theatre experiences I've ever had as we were in the pit, meaning we were actually in the show and the actors acted around us! There was dancing, acrobatics, hilarity, and an eerie, enchanted feel. I absolutely loved it and would definitely recommend it!


Mat and I have also started a D&D group and Thursday was character creation day, or 'Session 0' as it's often referred to. I had so much fun making my character and I'm totally intrigued by the sheer complexity of this game, but it looks like so much fun! I've never played before - looking forward to trying!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Mooncakes' by Suzanne Walker & Wendy Xu: NetGalley (19/07/19)

No comments:

Post a Comment