Sunday 13 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 13/07/2014: Breaking the 'Book Buying Ban'!

Oops! I appear to, after three or four months of this ridiculous necessity to keep my shelves a bit clearer, have bought a couple of new books. Mat got them for me cheap at Tesco where he works and I'm very excited to read them. I bought Neil Gaiman's 'The Ocean At The End Of The Lane' and 'The Secrets Of Life And Death' by Rebecca Alexander. They both look like fantastic books and I can't wait to get into reading them at some point! Before I saw Mat this evening, I actually had work today. I ended up staying much longer than I was supposed to, so I was knackered when I got home. Mat had the car so he picked me up from the station and came round. I've been a little grumpy today so I won't make this post too long, as I want my bed.

Tomorrow is going to be so exciting because I'm off to watch Martin Freeman in Richard III with Mat, something that I never thought I'd get tickets for! We'll be in London for most of the day which I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment