Thursday 17 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 17/07/2014: Going on Holiday for a week! Potential hiatus!

I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm off to Wales for a week or so, and what I actually failed to mention is that this means I won't have access to my Laptop or Wi-Fi. Therefore, the only way I'll be able to post to this blog is via Mobile Data, if I even manage to get that. Here is the plan: I will be reading while I am there. I will keep copious notes of my thoughts and try to write mini reviews on Goodreads. The proper reviews will probably have to wait until I return however. With regards to the various Memes I take part in, I will try to have scheduled posts up but no promises. In fact without knowing of Llangollen's 3G signal, I can't even promise Daily posts. All I can say is I'll do my best! I am really looking forward to this Holiday though, and maybe some time away from the blog will do me some good!

My day generally was a good one, and very productive actually! I managed to do a lot of packing, read a whole book, write my reviews and Life Of A Blogger post, and a whole bunch of other things. I also got hold of the two books I'd bought from Tesco, so I can't wait to find time to get stuck into those! My next read will be 'Queen Of The Tearling', followed by 'Poison Study'. I look forward to starting those. Obviously tomorrow I'm off to Mat's, then to Wales, so in case I end up leaving the Blog alone, I hope you all have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment