Thursday 1 January 2015

Life Of A Blogger: 'New Years'.


I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't do a whole lot for New Years. I had just finished work so I was pretty tired, and had a lot of Blog stuff to do too. Mat and I mostly just relaxed on the sofa and watched TV. We did stay up until Midnight of course (and fulfilled the mandatory kiss requirement, duh!) but we didn't do anything very exciting. Initially we were going to watch the famous London fireworks but the event was ticketed and they sold out before we could buy any! Still, we had a lovely evening in and it gave me a chance to reflect on my 2014.
  • I moved to London.
  • I went on holiday to Wales.
  • I passed my Driving test and owned my first car.
  • I celebrated my 21st birthday!
  • I also celebrated my 5th year of being together with Mat!
  • I completed my Degree and got a First!
  • I started this blog.
  • I read 64 books.
Phew, that's a lot actually! I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment