Monday 23 February 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (16th February - 22nd February)...

Well, what a hectic week I have had! I have been doing something pretty much every day all week and I'm pretty tired as a result. On Monday, I went shopping with Mat around Leicester Square. I bought a few bits and bobs from Boots and had a really nice time browsing the shops. After that, I had work for the rest of the week and that was pretty uneventful. The week went quickly though and it has been so busy, I didn't have an awful lot of time to get much reading done.

On Saturday morning, I woke up early to meet my sister from the station and we had a nice chat before I went to work. She met up with a friend of hers who lives in London for a few hours and then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with Mat waiting for me to come home. When I got home that evening, we spent the evening chatting and watching 'Sherlock' (I love that show)! On Sunday, I took her shopping at Westfield Shopping Centre, and we went to the Disney Store and I bought her a new Mug from there. I came home and spent the rest of the evening watching Mat play 'The Evil Within' and catching up on some much needed reading. Unfortunately, my lack of time to myself this week has meant I didn't finish 'A Storm Of Swords' and so did not finish a single book this week. Whoops!

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Related Problems I Have
Life Of A Blogger: Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment