Monday 14 January 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (7th January - 13th January)...

It's really starting to dawn on me that I'm getting married this year and I am beyond excited. Mat and I went to meet with the events co-ordinator on Monday and we have organised most things, so we're very happy about our progress! It's taken a lot of weight off of my mind that we are so ahead of the game, and I'm looking forward to the run-up to the day itself!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'We Are Blood & Thunder' by Kesia Lupo: Netgalley (07/01/19)
- 'Proud' cur. by Juno Dawson: Netgalley (08/01/19)
- 'Five Feet Apart' by Rachael Lippincott: Netgalley (08/01/19)
- 'Master Of Sorrows' by Justin Call: Netgalley (08/01/19)
- 'The Binding' by Bridget Collins: Netgalley (10/01/19)

I Posted...

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment