Monday 7 January 2019

Last Week's Shenanigans (30th December - 6th January)...

2018 is over and 2019 is here! I can't believe that we have made it to the other side of that weird nothingness between Christmas and New Year.

Speaking of...



That picture makes it look like I had a much wilder new year than I actually did. We slept through it in fact, Christmas totally knackered us! But in the evening we did get to see Mat's parents who had come to London to see it in, and that was nice. The rest of the week was pretty much uneventful, the 30th being the most fun as a friend came round to help us try and test out the PSVR that Mat got for Christmas!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Glow [Book 1, Potency]' by Aubrey Hadley: Netgalley (31/12/18)
- 'Black Enough' cur. by Ibi Zoboi: Netgalley (02/01/19)
- 'Dream Keeper' by Amber R. Duell: Netgalley (05/01/19)

I Posted...

December Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For January
Annual End Of Year Survey, 2018 Edition
My 2019 Challenge Sign-Up Post

Top Ten Tuesday: The Best Books I Read In 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment