Wednesday 23 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 23/04/2014: London again!

That's right guys, I'm back in London with Mat for a couple of days! We are going to see McBusted tomorrow which I said yesterday and I am extremely excited! My day was pretty average, I spent most of it in Canterbury doing some work and being productive. When I got round to coming home, Mat came round and we chilled out for a bit before setting off on the train. In fact, a lot of my day has been me on the train, but I don't mind. It means more reading time! 

Other than that, nothing to report. I am about halfway through my book now and feel like I have more time over the next couple of days to get a lot of reading done! Look out for reviews soon and obviously my Life Of A Blogger post tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment