Tuesday 29 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 29/04/2014: I should be sleeping.

I am going to write a brief post tonight, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Work felt so exhausting today and I ache all over. Despite this, I had a good day! I spent this morning devising my Top Ten Tuesday post, I found this week's topic pretty hard though I somehow managed! I went into Uni this morning and saw another of my friend's performances. It was a really scary one, so it has put me on edge for the entire day and I keep thinking something is going to jump out on me! I did enjoy it though (does that sound strange?) I had to leave for work straight after and as I've mentioned, had an exhausting shift. so many customers! Still, it was nice to have a break from life and focus on some other jobs to do.

I'm quite excited this evening. I have been approved for 'Doll Bones' by Holly Black on Netgalley. I have loved reading Holly Black's books so much recently that when I saw it was a title, I had to at least try and get approved but I really didn't expect to! Eep! It looks like such a great read too, very creepy (I love scary stories) and I'm certainly looking forward to sharing my thoughts on this one! Talking of books, still making slow progress with Days Of Blood & Starlight (what can I say, I have very little time on my hands right now to read) but I'm really enjoying it. I have not read all the books that I said I would this month. I suppose I shouldn't have set such a high target, knowing I would be busy. May's reads are going to be Netgalley focused, I really don't want to attract negative feedback at all by being slow!

I have to be up so early tomorrow for Uni, so it's time to sleep. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to be productive when I get there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment