This Readathon has been SO much fun to do and I've really enjoyed being part of it. I have a final summary to display, as well as some questions that I've been asked to answer. Here we go!
Total Pages Read: 853
Total Time Spent Reading: 670 Minutes (11 Hours, 10 Minutes)
Number Of Books Completed: 2
1) What was your page reading goal? Did you reach it?
Actually yes, I did. I wanted to read these two books for this Readathon making my page reading goal 853 I guess, which I achieved!
2) What books did you read?
I managed 'Cress' by Marissa Meyer and 'The Iron Trial' by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare.
3) What book was your most/least favourite?
'Cress' was easily my favourite, though I thought 'The Iron Trial' was okay.
4) What challenge did you find the hardest?
Probably the Dating Profiles one, I wasn't massively far into 'Cress' and I wanted to do it justice. I become a real perfectionist when it comes to character work and it takes me ages!
5) What challenge was the most fun to do?
Either casting for the movie version or the Soundtrack/Playlist Challenge. I'm a huge film and music lover!
6) Did you make any new blogging friends?
I certainly had a few new commenters with some interesting opinions and ideas that I enjoyed talking to!
7) What was your biggest reading distraction? How did you get over it?
Uhh life? I work 5 days a week and spend the rest of the time eating, doing chores or sleeping. I mostly just had to work round these things and make time.
8) What was your reading schedule? Mornings or evenings? Weekdays or weekends?
Definitely weekends because during the week I work! Also sometimes I work early shifts and sometimes late, so I can't really choose between mornings and evenings. In short: no schedule whatsoever.
9) Are you and Tyrion still friends?
Of course we are! We are totally book buddies!
10) Would you do this again?
Post a Comment