Thursday 5 March 2015

Life Of A Blogger: 'Video Games'.


I thought I would use this week's Freebie to talk about something I also enjoy doing, as well as not talking a lot about. I would also be really interested to see if there's some fellow gamers out there too!


Ever since I was younger and owned my first ever Gameboy Advance, I've loved computer games. Pokemon (Red & Silver) is the first one I can remember playing and loving, and I played it almost all of the time. As well as that, I used to have a Joystick that had a ton of games on it, and I used to play it all of the time! A lot of my happy memories come from going round my friend's houses and playing on their consoles with them. Games like 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect' and 'Left 4 Dead' remain firm favourites even now. They're great multi-player games! I used to play a lot of computer games with my Dad too, such as car racing games and the Harry Potter games.


As soon as I got my own Xbox 360 and PS3, I got into a lot more games. I'm a huge fan of open world games such as 'The Elder Scrolls' franchise, the 'Batman' games and 'Fable'. Also, I love simulation games too. 'The Sims' is one of my favourite franchises to play. The inner sadist in me loves to play with other people's lives,even if they are virtual!

No comments:

Post a Comment