Monday 16 March 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (9th March - 15th March)...

I have had such a busy week this week! On Monday, I went shopping with Mat to get a few bits and bobs for the upcoming Mothers Day and birthday. We bought a fair few holiday things too, as in May I'm going away for a couple of weeks! I'm so excited about it! The rest of the week comprised of work shifts, though on Wednesday (despite feeling pretty unwell) I did get to go and see 'Charlie & The Chocolate Factory' with Mat and my lovely flat mates. It was a fantastic musical with great set design, costumes and catchy songs. Considering the £5 tickets, we had pretty good seats too!

On Sunday, my day off, I returned to Ashford to spend the day with my Mother. Here in the UK it was Mother's Day so it meant I didn't get an awful lot of reading done (despite taking part in a Readathon, whoops)! From the morning to late afternoon we were with my family and it was lovely catching up! We then travelled to see Mat's Mum and had a lovely roast dinner before spending the night there!

I Read:

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books For People Who Like Animals
Life Of A Blogger: Favourite Quotes

I Posted:

The TBR Readathon Update Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment