Thursday 19 March 2015

Life Of A Blogger: 'Nature'.


Ahh the great outdoors! On this subject I am a girl of two halves. Half of me is one of those people who finds nature absolutely wonderful in theory. Waterfalls, forests, hills, wildlife, all of it truly fascinates me and I like looking at pictures and reading about it. I have favourite animals, favourite plants and when I go on holiday my favourite thing to do is to admire the view and surroundings of a place I've never been to before. Our world is truly a big one and it is so nice to take the time to remember that, after spending so much just getting on with life and ignoring it.

The other half of me however is not a huge fan of outdoor life. Don't get me wrong, the idea of a lovely walk through the forest listening only to atmospheric music and admiring the scenery while pretending I just saw a fairy dart off into the trees sounds wonderful. But I unfortunately have very painful feet a lot, so get tired easily. I suffer with quite severe allergies to pollen too, so spending a lot of time among the flowerbeds is a big no. Not to mention my huge phobia of bugs and spiders that makes me think I have something in my hair every other step. I can take nature in very small amounts but after a while, life just gets in the way! At the end of the day, I'm an indoor kind of girl who likes to sit and read books with a nice cup of tea, chocolate and blankets. Sorry Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment